TICUA Member Resources
State and National Resources
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (ASCTE) promotes the learning of all PK-12 students through high-quality, evidence-based preparation and continuing education for all school personnel.
- Consortium for Innovative Environments in Learning is a growing network of distinguished, progressive higher education institutions.
- The Education Resources Information Center (ERIC) is an internet-based digital library of education research and information sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences (IES) of the U.S. Department of Education.
- MERLOT is a leading edge, user-centered, searchable collection of peer reviewed, higher education, online learning materials created by registered members, and a set of faculty development support services.
- The National Education Association’s Online Teaching and Learning Resources
- National Service Learning Clearinghouse (NSLC): The Learn and Serve America NSLC supports the service-learning community in higher education, K-12, community-based initiatives and tribal programs, and others interested in strengthening schools and communities using service-learning techniques and methodologies.
- National Society for Experiential Education (NSEE) serves as a national resource center for the development and improvement of experiential education programs nationwide.
- National Teacher and Learning Forum is a monthly publication from educators that share new ways of helping students reach the highest levels of learning.
- National Service Learning Partnership, founded in 2001, is a national network of members dedicated to advancing service-learning as a core part of every young person's education.
- POD Network (Professional and Organizational Development in Higher Education): This Network develops and supports practitioners and leaders in higher education dedicated to enhancing learning and teaching.
Resources Focusing on Civic Engagement and Service Learning
Resources Focusing on Evaluating Teaching and Learning
If you have a resource to contribute, please e-mail Patrick Meldrim.